Sunday, October 11, 2015

October news....

Hi friends....
It's OCTOBER!  My favorite month of the year!  I love everything about this time of year.  Fall, Football, Foliage, Pumpkins and Chili!  What's not to love, right??  

My touring has slowed down and I'm happy to be home for awhile.  Trying to do a little remodel at our house (oh no, THAT'S not stressful AT ALL...ha) AND get some writing done for my long-put-off new CD.  I'm also doing quite a bit of home recording so if you need some bgv's done on your projects, I'm home and happy to do it!  

I'm heading up to Gatlinburg, TN later this month for a weekend writing retreat, and hopefully I'll come off that mountain with a pocket full of new songs to record.  I'm really getting excited about getting back in the studio and sharing some new tunes with you.  I've had a lot on my heart lately, and I figure that writing songs about it is the best way to get my feelings out... so look out world!  HA!

In other news... I recently attended the Chris Tomlin, "Love Ran Red" concert when it came through Nashville!  What an amazing night!  If that tour comes in your neck of the woods... GO!  And prepare yourself for an amazing night of worship.  It was so lovely!

  That's about it for now.... always check my calendar for any new dates that might pop up over at marciaramirez.com  

Love to you all.... 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment