Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spring 2014 Updates....

May 25, 2014

Hello friends!  I haven't been blogging much, but I wanted to say hi and give a couple of updates on what I've been doing!   
I've had a busy spring.  I've been traveling with the wonderful Christopher Cross and his amazing band, which included a trip to JAPAN!!   We had a blast!   


... and since our friend Wes Little was playing w/Robben Ford in Tokyo the same nights we were (WHAT?!?!?!), we convinced our sister Britt Savage to come along too... we all had a ball exporing Tokyo together!  (FYI, Wes isn't the size of Godzilla...Britt and Kim are sitting on a tiny little ledge, so they look extra small)


OH... and I got to meet STEVE LUKATHER!!  (Who's life am I living right now!?!?)


But there was NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, that made me prouder than seeing my son Samuel, walking in his cap and gown last week, graduating from Nashville School of the Arts!!!    There is  "professional pride" and then there is "MAMA PRIDE" and trust me, there is no comparison!  SOOO proud of my SAM!!!!!!!!!

  
Be sure and check my calendar here often... and if we are playing in a city near you... COME SEE US!!  
Loving everybody,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment